United Black Golfers Association, Inc. was incorporated on March 3rd, 2014 as a 501(C)(3) Not-for-Profit organization, and it's name and logo is registered with the United States of America Patent and Trademark Office, to stimulate the interest in golf for men and women. The officers of UBGA are:
1. Vernel Bennett, President
2. Jacques Leandre, Vice President
3. Handel J. Edwards, Treasurer
4. Monique Merritt-McRae, Financial Secretary
5. Julet Barton, Secretary
6. Corbett Garrett, Sergeant-At-Arms
To contact UBGA, please go to the Contact Us tab.